Just release a little update for my poker game. v1.4.4
It's fix the issue, when a players run out of chips during a game. When he / she close the table, the frontdoor was not refresh, and that player can play another round for free (without any chips).
Thanks MrBlades for that one
monjoomla.com is on the new server, (it was yesterday) but now all the DNS are refresh and everybody should appreciate the speed now.
If you see something odd or a broken link let me know
My server is very slow now, sorry about this...
I'm changing it, next weekend, before it die.
My big concern is my Poker demo, if the ping is to high, the game jump, and actions have delay in it. Doesn't look good for a demo. Anyway if it get worst I will close the demo until I change the server.
One year old today.
I open the download area at 6pm on August 6, 2010.
I remember. I didn't sleep that night.
I was finally giving birth to my first component. In the past 18 years, I build a lot's of applications for others, but never did something for me
Now the new version is stable enough (v1.4.3), to begin working on the version for Joomla 1.7.
Thanks to all of you for making this possible
I just release a new version of my php / mysql, multi player's poker game. (it's always good to use keywords in some article ;O))
MJ Hold'em v1.4.3
In this new release, we can get the avatar from AUP and Kunena.
I also fix
- The french in the english language file (Your jetons)
- The issue with the Who's playing module, I add the correct ItemID and remove the link Click here to play when no one is playing.
- Some issues with the bank, I add a param in the bank module (If members can exchange chips to points). Also fix the issue if you try to exchange 7 chips when the ratio is 1 / 2, now the system remove 6 chips and give you 3 points.
Just release a developer version of my poker game, with this version you can use the component on all your customers website.
It's a multi-site license at 149$ CAD
I just release a new version of my poker game v1.4.2
- I fix the installation / update issue. Now if we update from 1.4x we don't loose our rooms or tables. BUT we still loose them if you update from 1.1x
- Fix a issue with the No avatar with Community builder
- Fix the name / username in the frontdoor, now we see only the username.
- Finish to test the feature of a table without a bot
To upgrade you need to uninstall the old version first.
The new patch is ready to download v1.4.1
- I fix the bank issue
- I fix the characters break in the chat
- I also add a way to have tables without the bot
- Fix the size of the avatar in the frontdoor with Community Builder
For this upgrade if you already have the v1.4, I'm sorry but you loose again your tables and rooms (I'm working on this)
Just release the new version of MJ Hold'em v1.4
Here is some information for the upgrade of MJ Hold'em v1.4
- You need to un-install the old version first, I'm sorry but you are losing all your rooms and tables, but you don't loose any of your members statistics
- There no more rules or Points plugins, only the MJ Casino plugin, don't forget to active it...
- There no more currency, we play with chips now.
- The new bots are very cool, the best you create some regular users in Joomla, you need to assign them to a different group by default there are in the Registered group (the best is Author)
- Of course you cannot play with your self, all the bots cannot be real person. If you are login with user1 and the bot is user1, and if you try to play with him, the game crash.
- In the game params, you can now assign what your members begin with and what is the refil, you can now choose free chips or Points, a cool way is to assign free chips for the first time and after the member lost all his free chips he need to buy chips with points.
- The new Bank module, this is where your member can buy or cashout chips, of course if you don't use the points for refil or to begin with, this module is useless.
- There no more banner system in the game, it was useless, BUT now you can make your own background and you can assign them to any tables you create.
- There a new admin panel, Players stats, you can now edit or reset players stats from there.
- Now the Blinds are going up base on time, I know it's not so clear for the player now, I'm working on it...
- We have now in the game params, the debug information, it was for me, but I leave it there for you, if this option is set to On, in the front door of the game you can see all the players card and who's winning before the end of the round, You have also the Hand ranking and leave your mouse over it and you can see the result of the hand.
- Also I will do a way to flush the bots stats from a table, now the only way is to change the bot.
Hehehe be gentle with me, It's the first release, if you have some issues with the new version, don't hesitate to chat with me, If I'm awake.
Hi everyone, I'm Bill, welcome to MonJoomla.com
I just release my new version of my PHP / Mootools poker game, MJ Hold'em v1.4
For that I'm re-doing all my sites and merging them to one.
For now this site is a Work in Progress.
For my friends and great customers check in the menu MJ hold'em for your free update. (you need to login)
What's new in MJHoldem v1.4
- we can now create private room, protected with password
- A way to watch a game in real time without entering a table.
- The new bank system, now we can play with points only and we can buy or exchange chips with points.
- My new robots players (it was a must for a game like that). The new bot are using real joomla user, you can have different bots (name and avatar) for each table in a room.
- You can now have a different background for each table (very cool for sponsor)
I'm a french geek from Montréal, Canada.
and I'm trying to write in english here, sorry to mess up with the language of Shakespeare .
Ko! Custom Gift Certificate
Ko! Restaurant Menu Creator