I'm maybe a little late (don't know when), but Paypal change all the sandbox framework and website.
My Paypal procedure for my Gift cards demo stop working because of that (my bad...)
Everything is back to normal in my demo, but verify if your Paypal account is valid too because we need to re-create our Sandbox business account and payer account in the new system.
Just release my new version for Ko! Restaurant Menu Creator with some great feature in it.
New feature in version 1.1.0
- PDF template, a way to print your menu in PDF. In the admin side you can customize the header and footer with images or / and texts, also you can show items with the price or not.
- 3 different prices with legends, cool for wines to show price for a bottle or a glass.
- A module position directly in the menu interface, if you don't have suggestions and / or sharing. Cool for business hours, news and specials
- You can display a menu with a datagrid template for the categories listings and / or items listings (for the web & tablet template)
- Also fix some CSS in templates.
Just release a new version for my new Ko! Restaurant menu creator v1.0.8
I fix the broken image when you don't have one selected.
For the past 2 months, a restaurant and a private food caterer are using and testing my new Joomla component, Ko! Restaurant Menu Creator, after some fine tuning this new component is now ready for the Joomla community.
The cool part is the 3 different templates, check the demo you can view the tablet version and the phone version in a simulator or you can use your tablet or phone to see the cool and different render for each platform.
All the templates are made with pure DHTML and CSS, easy to modify to match your color and style.
A picture is worth a thousand words, and this is so true with this new component, imagine how well your menu is render on any tablet or phone. With this component your customers can share your food with the world with the addThis share system and/or you can let your customer comment and vote on your dishes directly in your menu.
Check here for the demo
Ko! Restaurant Menu Creator Version 1.0.5 is ready to download
Only for Joomla 2.5.x and soon Joomla 3.0.x
I just release a new version for the Ko! Custom Gift Certificate, v.1.7.0
It's not the BIG release I wanted to do (v2.0), but I had some problem to integrate a new payment option, and I had no more time to finish it.
Sorry about that.
What's new in v1.7.0
- You can now create new card (from the admin) without the Paypal process, I don't like it but you ask for it ;O)
- You can now re-send a card from the admin panel.
- Fix some weird character issue in the message box
- Fix some CSS issue with some new template.
I fix a warning when we send the card in attachment.
I also change the sender email and name, now I use the one set in the Joomla admin, this fix some issue when the card get into the spam box because it was not send by the right sender.
The CGC v.1.6.7 is ready to download
P.S. I begin to work on the new big release v1.7.0, cool new features. Hope to finish for Feb. 2013
For the past 3 days, I receive 3 feets of snow, I have no electricity, no internet and no phone...
Now I'm in my truck stealing internet from a bar ;O)
I'm back Monday, hope so at home, if not I will found a better place.
Thanks for your patience
I just add a new feature in the Ko! Custom Gift Certificate, you can now choose to generate a PNG card or a JPEG card
V1.6.1 is ready to download
Thanks to nathanappa and it's window server, we found a little issue in the Custom Gift Card app.
Very rare, but it was there, the issue was... the png image generated was corrupt because of a PHP tag the window server doesn't reconize.
New version ready to download v.1.5.4
I'm having fun with a small plugin I did for a customer, It's the new Ko! Page transitions. It give your site a new HTML5 look & feel between pages.
Just navigate in my site and you see the result do by this little plugin. (FadeIn Effect)
This is the effect the customer need, but I will add more power to it.
If you like it... let me know, maybe I will make it available to all.